Sunday, October 3, 2010

Finishing Moves

I just finished up my Diagonal Lace socks today, ends woven in and all.  I also wrapped up a hat I started as a quick project, so right now I don't have any official project I'm working on.  I have a few big things that have been lingering as WIP's or hibernating, but nothing I have a deadline (self imposed or otherwise) for, and nothing small that would only take a little while. I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.  I thought I would cast on right away with my new Threadbear yarn for a pair of gloves, but I've gotten a little tired of the sock yarn at the moment.  I picked up my fish blankie and figured I could make a few fish for that while I'm deciding what my next project will be.  Originally I planned to make my grandma a Haruni for Christmas, but between the socks and all of the other lace I'd been working on, I'm not really in the mood right now.  I think that is also due to using the Comfy Fingering from Knit Picks. I like the yarn, but I don't know how well it's going to work with this project. I need to start over on smaller needles and see how I like that.
For now, I'm back to fish blankie.  I can probably get one or two done while watching DH tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment